With an account you can save your favourite properties, add search profiles, be notified of changes, and more.
A valuation is an estimate of the market value of a house by an expert. It takes into account the type of house, the size, the state of maintenance and the location. A good value judgement plays a major role in making a decision. That is why our expert thoroughly investigates the property.
A valuation may be necessary for a variety of reasons, for example for:
- The purchase or sale of your property;
- Obtaining or refinancing the mortgage;
- Obtaining a National Mortgage Guarantee;
- Fiscal reasons, such as determining the property tax and for balance sheet valuation;
- Taxes: (income tax, transfer tax, inheritance tax);
- Separation of property.
A recent valuation report is required in order to obtain a mortgage. The valuation must be handled by an independent appraiser who is not involved in the purchase or sale of the property.
If you call us for a valuation, we will make sure that you have an elaborate appraisal report as quickly as possible.